Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
invalid product key on new cpu invalid product key on new cpu is offline

Default PRODUCT KEY

I've just purchased this hp and the cd that was provided to me with the
product key sticker on front does not work. I was under the impression that
there would be some type of trial period that would allow me to use the
product to determine if I want it or not. I am unable to open any documents
in word on my cpu because this software has somehow locked me out of my
papers for school. I can't edit copy or even view the docs w/o the product
key. The product key provided is 7X4P3 Q24MX KHRKH R6CX2 G76Y4 it clearly
doesn't work rather it is in lower case or upper case format. Please reply to
this posting as soon as you can. I have a paper that is due immediately!!!

Product Key ekej Microsoft Word Help 4 November 14th 08 02:39 PM
Product Key Chris Microsoft Word Help 2 October 19th 08 07:33 PM
how do i get a product key? Drea New Users 1 October 10th 08 09:04 AM
Product Key Zach Microsoft Word Help 1 August 27th 07 03:32 AM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM