Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
karla karla is offline

Default See open documents in list

I just got Word 2007. I have 10 documents open and want to see a list of the
documents so I can access the one I'm interested in. I don't want to split
them up on the screen How do I display the list like I used to in the old
Word version by hitting "alt w" to see a list of all of the open documents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Try pressing ALT+W twice.

Alternatively, go to the 'View' tab (first ALT+W), then press the 'Switch
Windows' button (second ALT+W) to select the document you want to activate.

Yves

"Karla" wrote in message
I just got Word 2007. I have 10 documents open and want to see a list of
the
documents so I can access the one I'm interested in. I don't want to
split
them up on the screen How do I display the list like I used to in the old
Word version by hitting "alt w" to see a list of all of the open
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Providing you have either Windows 7 or Windows Vista, use Winkey+Tab which
will activate AeroFlip bringing each windows to the front as you press tab.
When you see the desired document in the front, release the WinKey and it
will become the active document.

Alternatively, in Windows 7, simply right-click on the Word icon in the
Taskbar and a list of open document will be displayed: click the one you
want.

There are many other ways too, but one of those two should suffice.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP