Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2003 running in Windows 7 -- Open Dialog Small

When I run Word 2003 on my new Windows 7 laptop, the "open" files dialog box
is much smaller (not full screen, only allowing very small preview, not
allowing my places on side, etc) than in Word 2003 on my XP desktop. Windows
explorer I assume is doing this listing, but I cannot find how to make it
full screen when in Word 2003? thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can drag the lower right corner to increase the size, or you can
maximize it by double-clicking the title bar.

http://word.mvps.org

t.com wrote in message
When I run Word 2003 on my new Windows 7 laptop, the "open" files dialog
box
is much smaller (not full screen, only allowing very small preview, not
allowing my places on side, etc) than in Word 2003 on my XP desktop.
Windows
explorer I assume is doing this listing, but I cannot find how to make it
full screen when in Word 2003? thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It is just window: so resize it the same as any other window. Drag borders
or a corner or double-click the Title Bar.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP