Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summing multiple fields on a form Summing multiple fields on a form is offline

Default FOOTERS

Ive created a document and want to add the filename path and the page number
to the footer. For example,

Can anyone tell me how to do this. When I look at the footer options, the
page number is a separate icon.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Use the Quick Parts pulldown in the Insert section of the Header & Footer
Tools Design tab of the ribbon

Or where you want the path filename to appear, press Ctrl+F9 to insert a
pair of Field delimiters { } and inside them type

{ Filename \p }

Where you want the page numbers to appear, use

page { page } of { numpages }

Use Alt+F9 to toggle off the display of the field codes and F9 to update the
fields if necessary.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

3

Can anyone tell me how to do this. When I look at the footer options, the
page number is a separate icon.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summing multiple fields on a form Summing multiple fields on a form is offline

Doug....TY TY TY
I've asked this question at least 4 times. Never got an answer that worked
(or I understood). But in anycase, I tried it and it worked. Thanks again!

Footers OCcher Page Layout 4 April 26th 09 02:10 PM
Footers Kathleen Microsoft Word Help 1 September 30th 08 10:38 PM
footers Graycie Page Layout 1 September 27th 08 09:06 PM
Footers Nichole Page Layout 1 January 31st 05 06:09 PM