Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tinks tinks is offline

Default update field codes automatically Word 2007

I have a mailmere document that links to a spreadsheet and there are formulas
in the document as well. I want the results to update all fields
automatically if one of the fields changes, is there a macro for that?
--
Thanks for the help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

On the face of it, the update macro at
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm should work, however if the
fields are in the merge document merging to a new document should adapt to
the changes in the data source.