Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
churin churin is offline

Default How to set display %

When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size. How
can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

churin wrote:
When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size.
How can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
churin churin is offline

Thank you very much for your help.

Jay Freedman wrote:
See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm.

XPS display ZielonySBS Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 10 05:15 PM
Display Rock Microsoft Word Help 1 August 5th 06 02:04 PM
Help will not display Runner Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 06 12:30 PM
display of embedded graphics lags, sometimes they will not display kl Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 05 08:09 PM
display received fax jonbocz Mailmerge 0 February 25th 05 03:31 PM