archierex archierex is offline
Junior Member

Default New Comment page layout

Hello everyone!

I am making up an examination question paper using Word 2007.

I wish to repeat the same layout I receive when using and adding COMMENTS
during the document checking stage.

I have tried several ways, including "column settings" but to no avail.
The gray coloured right-hand band is 5 cms.

The idea is to give students, when receiving the questions for the first time, to have a place where they can write any comments to help them in making a choice or keeping a record.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Merci Archierex