Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
j david j david is offline

Default colours

how do i add different colors to my rows or columns
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Use shading?

http://word.mvps.org

"j david" j wrote in message
how do i add different colors to my rows or columns

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Look at the various options in the "Apply formatting to" dropdown in the
Table Style dialog. From here you can apply shading to even rows, odd
columns, etc.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Use shading?

http://word.mvps.org

"j david" j wrote in message
how do i add different colors to my rows or columns

NicolaTez NicolaTez is offline
Junior Member

That's right, Tony Jollans, thx.
aleshaabbot aleshaabbot is offline
Junior Member

These were really great information given by you, about colour, it is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, green, blue and others.

Corporate Colours Amapola188 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 21st 09 07:35 AM
Alternate row colours Neil[_6_] Tables 3 July 31st 08 10:33 AM
Border colours michellek Microsoft Word Help 1 April 30th 07 11:46 AM
mailmerge colours sharon2005 Mailmerge 1 October 27th 05 07:17 PM
Tracking in different colours Craig Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 10:27 PM