Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ken Ken is offline

Default Formatting issue.

I have a customized template in Word 2003 with a few different options, e.g.
margins. We then use Office Automation to open a new document using that
template, suck in html that is all formatted with tables, and save as a Word
2003 document.

I have upgraded to Word 2007. I copied normal.dot from above and saved as a
Word 2007 template. We do the same process as above and the document has
more spacing in the tables than with Word 2003. A typial one page document
is about 1 inch longer in 2007 than it was in 2003.

I have made sure the 'Don't add space between paragraphs fo the same style'
check is is UNchecked. Default spacing for the tables is the same in both
templates.

Can anyone provide some direction on why this happens?

Thank you,
--
Ken

Formatting issue. Ken Page Layout 12 April 23rd 10 07:45 PM
formatting issue afdmello Formatting Long Documents 3 July 1st 09 10:46 PM
Formatting Issue SherryL Microsoft Word Help 2 September 19th 08 10:22 PM
Formatting issue Nat Microsoft Word Help 1 June 6th 08 03:22 AM
Formatting issue Paul Microsoft Word Help 8 November 27th 05 07:12 PM