Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jerz Jerz is offline

Default Document won't open on first page

When I open my saved document it opens on the second page and not the
first/title page. This may have to do with the fact that the first pg. does
not have its pg. # visible or that it's header differs from the rest of the
document. How can I change this so that it opens to the first page? Thank you!