Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sh2010 sh2010 is offline

Default Keeping figures and cross references together.

Hi there,
I'm creating a fairly long document with lots of figures (linked graphics).
All graphics/figures will use a full page. On pages before the
graphics/figures, I will use cross references to the following
graphics/figures. Between the cross reference and the actual graphic/figure
will be additional text. Is there a way to ensure that the very next page
after the cross reference will always be the full page figure?

In other words: when inserting additional text between the cross reference
and the respective full page graphic/figure on the next page, can I ensure
that the inserted text would kind of flow around/below the figure on the next
page? Likewise when inserting text before the cross reference and the cross
reference gets pushed onto the next page, can I set it up so that the related
graphic/figure would also move to the next page?

Confusing enough?

Thanks for any help,
Stefan