Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
gwen gwen is offline

Default How do I put a landscape table into a portrait report

I am writing a report in portait and want to place a table that is in
landscape into the report. . . how do I do this?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm. Although the
stated purpose of this article is to explain how to put a portrait page
number (or header/footer) on a landscape page, it does start by explaining
how to create the required landscape section for your table.

http://word.mvps.org

"Gwen" wrote in message
I am writing a report in portait and want to place a table that is in
landscape into the report. . . how do I do this?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mike.smith[_2_] mike.smith[_2_] is offline

Hello Gwen,

what you need is to turn your page(s) where your table will be located.

have a look at this tutorial:

http://www.mswordhelp.com/2010/05/wo...oft-word-2002/

I hope it helps

If not, contact me via my website

Mike
http://www.mswordhelp.com
how to microsoft word; philosophy, tutorials, tips and tricks