Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Larry M. Swails Larry M. Swails is offline
Junior Member

Default Information RIghts Management

I am not sure I know enough to even explain the problem. I have used Word in various forms for quite a while. Today after buying a new computer and downloading Microsoft 10 Office and Student I prepared my first report and found that I could do nothing with it after I had saved it for the first time. Found that it had to do with something called Permissions. I have tried to research this and found words like Information Rights Management, Group Policy, etc., but can find no way to turn of the completely unwanted Permissions. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? THanks