Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graemme John Marshall Graemme John Marshall is offline

Default Using Myriad Pro font with Word?

Can I obtain Myriad Pro font to use in Word? Myriad Pro is in Adobe In Design
CS2
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Using Myriad Pro font with Word?

Yes, you can use Myriad Pro font in Microsoft Word. However, you will need to have the font installed on your computer first. Here are the steps to install the font:
  1. Open the Adobe InDesign CS2 program where you have Myriad Pro installed.
  2. Go to the "Type" menu and select "Find Font".
  3. In the "Find Font" dialog box, select "Myriad Pro" from the list of fonts.
  4. Click on the "Reveal in Finder" button to locate the font file on your computer.
  5. Copy the Myriad Pro font file to your computer's font folder. This is usually located in the "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder on a Windows computer or in the "Library/Fonts" folder on a Mac.
  6. Once the font file is copied to the font folder, you can open Microsoft Word and select Myriad Pro from the font list.

If you have any trouble locating or installing the font, feel free to ask for further assistance.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you own a copy of In Design or another Adobe package that includes the
font, then you can use the font in Word just like any other font that's
installed in your Windows\Fonts folder.

If you don't own the font yet, you will have to buy it from somewhere such
as http://www.paratype.com/fstore/fonts/Myriad-Pro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman