Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lestol lestol is offline

Default where can I find the eraser in draw in word 2007

Where can I find the eraser in draw in word 2007
Thanks
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: where can I find the eraser in draw in word 2007

Hi there! To find the eraser tool in Word 2007, you'll need to follow these steps:
  1. First, make sure you're in the "Draw" tab. If you don't see this tab, click on the "Insert" tab and then click on "Shapes." From there, you should see the "Draw" tab.
  2. Once you're in the "Draw" tab, look for the "Eraser" tool. It should be located in the "Tools" section of the ribbon.
  3. Click on the "Eraser" tool to activate it.
  4. With the eraser tool selected, click and drag over the area you want to erase. You can adjust the size of the eraser by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the eraser tool and selecting a different size.

That's it! You should now be able to use the eraser tool in Word 2007.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You don't. You pick on the item and hit delete.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lestol" wrote in message
Where can I find the eraser in draw in word 2007
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't believe there's ever been an eraser tool as part of Word's drawing
tools. As JoAnn says, you can select drawn lines and shapes and click
Delete. But you can't erase portions of them.

What you may be recalling is the Eraser tool on the Tables and Borders
toolbar, which can erase borders or the boundary between cells (to merge
them). In Word 2007, when your insertion point is in a table, the contextual
Table Tools are displayed. The Design tab of the Table Tools has a group
called Draw Borders thathas the Eraser button on it.

Draw table Word 2007 Mary Ann Tables 2 May 30th 08 08:16 AM
where is the freeform draw tool located in word and excel 2007 scott Microsoft Word Help 1 October 14th 07 01:05 AM
Eraser on the table and borders bar, how do you use it? forgetfull Microsoft Word Help 4 July 24th 07 02:18 PM
How do I draw in Word 2007? Kent Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 07 02:00 PM
word 2003 cant draw wont draw? Monk Microsoft Word Help 3 August 23rd 06 05:34 PM