Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kriscube

Default how do I align text in pyramid shape

how do I align text in pyramid shape
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I align text in pyramid shape

  1. Open a new Word document and click on the Insert tab.
  2. Click on the Shapes button and select the triangle shape from the Basic Shapes section.
  3. Draw the triangle shape on the document by clicking and dragging the mouse.
  4. Click inside the triangle shape and start typing the text you want to align in the pyramid shape.
  5. To align the text in a pyramid shape, you need to adjust the font size of the text. Start with a larger font size for the first line of text at the top of the triangle and gradually decrease the font size for each subsequent line of text.
  6. To adjust the font size, select the text and click on the Home tab. Then, click on the Font Size drop-down menu and select a smaller font size for each subsequent line of text.
  7. Continue typing and adjusting the font size until you have aligned all the text in a pyramid shape.
  8. You can also adjust the alignment of the text within the triangle shape by clicking on the text and using the alignment buttons in the Paragraph section of the Home tab.
  9. Once you have aligned the text in the pyramid shape, you can customize the triangle shape by changing the color, border, and other formatting options.

I hope this helps you align text in a pyramid shape in Microsoft Word.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Manually, with line breaks, in a centered paragraph is far the easiest way.
You can constrain (justified) text into a given shape using AutoShapes (with
no line and white or no fill) on either side, but this is really overkill
for a pyramid.

"kriscube" wrote in message
how do I align text in pyramid shape

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea Jones

If you don't necessarily want the pyramid in the centre of the page you can
set centre tabs and use them to make your pyramid. Have a look at
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk/wordtabs.htm

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
www.allaboutclait.com

how do I align text in pyramid shape

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

If you want to see an example of the AutoShapes method, download
http://jay-freedman.info/triangle_text.doc.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"kriscube" wrote in message
how do I align text in pyramid shape

align text center and right on the same line Annette Frank Microsoft Word Help 9 May 5th 23 08:49 AM
Header with picture or text box Scott Page Layout 15 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
shape text KCERS Microsoft Word Help 0 November 16th 05 11:14 PM
Align text box and text Erica Lais Microsoft Word Help 1 October 12th 05 03:08 AM
in labelling a drawing how to rotate text and shape together Cranny Microsoft Word Help 2 February 2nd 05 06:09 AM