btjack67

Default I need Avery 5168 mailing label template

Well, I need a template for the Avery 5168 mailing label, and haven't been
able to find one. Could someone point me in the right direction please?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I need Avery 5168 mailing label template

Sure thing! Finding the right template for your Avery 5168 mailing label can be a bit tricky, but don't worry, I'm here to help. Here's what you can do:
  1. Open Microsoft Word on your computer.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Select "New" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the search bar, type "Avery 5168" and hit enter.
  5. A list of templates should appear. Look for the one that says "Avery 5168 Mailing Labels" and click on it.
  6. The template should now open in a new Word document. You can customize it with your own text and images as needed.

If you don't see the Avery 5168 template in the list, you can also try downloading it directly from the Avery website. Here's how:

1. Go to the Avery website (www.avery.com).
2. Click on the "Templates & Software" tab at the top of the page.
3. In the search bar, type "5168" and hit enter.
4. Select the template that matches your label size and click on it.
5. Follow the instructions to download and open the template in Microsoft Word.

__________________
Graham Mayor

5168 is pre-defined in the Word label wizard (Avery Standard).

btjack67 wrote:
Well, I need a template for the Avery 5168 mailing label, and haven't
been able to find one. Could someone point me in the right direction
please?

1. Go to Tools | Envelopes and Labels (or, in Word 2002 or 2003, Tools |
Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels).

2. On the Labels tab, click Options... and select "Avery standard."

3. Scroll down to 5168, select it, and click OK.

4. Click New Document. This will give you a full sheet of labels. They're
set up as a table, so make sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table |
Show Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

"btjack67" wrote in message
Well, I need a template for the Avery 5168 mailing label, and haven't been
able to find one. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Bernadette Miller

Go to "Tools" on your toolbar. Click on "Letters and Mailings" if you have
Word 2003. If earlier version, click on "Envelopes and Labels". The dialog
box will have two tabs. Select "Labels".

Then click on "Options" and then select the brand of label (Avery).

The label options will appear in the window - scroll till you find the
correct number. Highlight it. Click OK. Then click "New Document" on the
same window that you clicked "options" on. This will open a document with
the template in it. (If you can't see the gridlines, go to "Table" on your
toolbar, and click "Show gridlines".

There you go!