Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Laura is offline

Default I want to add additional pages while making labels

I am making labels and I want to add another page so that it is continuous.
I want a running page of labels.

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I want to add additional pages while making labels

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can add additional pages while making labels in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new blank document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Mailings" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Labels" button in the "Create" section of the ribbon.
  4. In the "Labels" dialog box, select the type of label you want to use and click "OK".
  5. In the "Envelopes and Labels" dialog box, click on the "Options" button.
  6. In the "Label Options" dialog box, select the number of labels you want to print per page and click "OK".
  7. Click on the "New Document" button to create a new document with your label template.
  8. In the new document, click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  9. Click on the "Page Break" button in the "Pages" section of the ribbon.
  10. Repeat steps 1-9 for each additional page of labels you want to create.

By following these steps, you can create a running page of labels with as many pages as you need.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Anytime you need more than one sheet of labels you should be thinking hard
about whether or not you want to create a data source for a mail merge. Are
you ever going to use these addresses again? Will you be adding and removing
addresses? Will you perhaps want to print envelopes or an address list
instead of labels? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you
should be looking at a mail merge.

If the labels are strictly for one-time use, then just tab out of the last
label on the page to begin a new page. Labels are just tables, and you add
more rows the same way you do in a table. If the labels have no separator
rows, you can just keep tabbing until you have filled another page. If there
are separator rows between the label rows, then you will have to Copy/Paste
the entire page.