mushmouf

Default how do i make the oxygen sceintific equation? (O2)

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do i make the oxygen sceintific equation? (O2)

Making a scientific equation for oxygen (O2) is actually quite simple! Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
  2. Type the chemical symbol for oxygen, which is "O".
  3. Type a subscript "2" immediately after the "O" to indicate that there are two oxygen atoms in the molecule.
  4. Highlight the "2" and format it as a subscript by going to the "Home" tab, clicking on the "Font" group, and then clicking on the subscript button (which looks like an "X" with a subscript "2" next to it).
  5. Your equation should now look like this: O‚‚.

That's it! You've successfully created a scientific equation for oxygen. If you need to create equations for other molecules, simply follow the same steps but adjust the chemical symbols and subscripts accordingly.
__________________
Anne Troy

Type the O, then type the 2, then select the 2, and hit Format--Font, and
choose Superscript.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

Jay Freedman

Umm, make that Subscript. Also, the keyboard shortcut for Format Font
Subscript is Ctrl+=.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman