Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dianaiad

Default partial document line numbers

I am doing extensive quoting of Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales". The poem
needs to have line numbers, but I do NOT want the explanatory text and
the title to be included in the line count. I've seen how to apply line
numbers to the entire text, but how do I apply it to only PART of the
text, just the quoted poetry?

Oh, and how do I fix the footnotes so that there is no superscript in
the main document, and the footnotes (which will refer back to the line
numbers) still appear at the bottom of the page?

help?

Diana