cosmique

Default How do I create an A3 sized poster using Word?

I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please help.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I create an A3 sized poster using Word?

Yes, it is definitely possible to create an A3 sized poster using Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Size" button and select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box that appears, select "A3" from the list of paper sizes.
  5. Click "OK" to apply the A3 paper size to your document.
  6. Now you can start designing your poster. You can add text, images, shapes, and other elements to your poster using the tools in the "Insert" and "Design" tabs in the ribbon.
  7. To make your poster more visually appealing, you can also use Word's built-in templates and themes. Simply click on the "Design" tab in the ribbon and select a template or theme that you like.
  8. Once you're done designing your poster, you can print it out on A3 paper by going to the "File" tab in the ribbon and selecting "Print". Make sure to select "A3" as the paper size in the print settings before printing.

That's it! You should now have a beautiful A3 sized poster created in Microsoft Word.
__________________
Jezebel

1. set the paper size to A3 (420 x 297)
2. put text and graphic elements on the page as needed.

Word is less than ideal for this, but works OK if your design is relativelly
simple.

"cosmique" wrote in message
I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please
help.

Doug Robbins

The printer that is selected in the File Print dialog of Word will need to
be capable of printing A3. You don't need to have that print physically
available, but you must install it under the Printers item on the Control
Panel.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"cosmique" wrote in message
I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please
help.

Margaret Aldis

I think you also need to make sure your selected printer is one that
supports A3. Set the paper size in the printer properties and driver
document preferences to A3 also. (You don't actually have to have the
printer if you are preparing to print elsewhere, just the right printer
driver installed.)

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP