Golfergirl

Default Why is Line spacing changed on opening existing document is Word.

I have recently upgraded from Word 2000 to Word 2003. Now when I open an
existing document, the spacing in a text is getting distorted. Rather than
normal spacing, I now see a document where there is a space between each
letter of a word. For example: T h i s i s s i m i l a r t o w h a t
I s e e . This is also the way the document prints out. Why is this
happening? Others in my company have also been upgraded, yet when the same
document is opened at their terminal, the document looks normal.