Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MalinB MalinB is offline

Default How to repeat front page title in susequent headings?

Also other fields from front page to be repeated automatically for better
consistency throughout the document.
Word 2003 SP2
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

sopewaw sopewaw is offline
Junior Member

Call the professionals at Diamond Limo Services, we will always go above and beyond your expectations.Also you will get the Airport limo best services. so you can return any time of day or night to pick up your vehicle. Our customers appreciate the convenience of having all their vehicles serviced with one call.