Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phyllis Phyllis is offline

Default Macros

I am trying to type a macro. It is a letter but I need to stop and put the
name, etc. I also need to put information in the body of the letter. The
directions to create a macro are not helping. Help!!!!!
--
Phyllis
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Phyllis,

You give us little to work with. You might start with:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm and try to adapt
it to your specific needs.

Phyllis wrote:
I am trying to type a macro. It is a letter but I need to stop and
put the name, etc. I also need to put information in the body of the
letter. The directions to create a macro are not helping. Help!!!!!

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Instead of a macro, consider using a template. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm. A form letter can include
form fields or MacroButton NoMacro fields for data entry.

http://word.mvps.org

"Phyllis" wrote in message
I am trying to type a macro. It is a letter but I need to stop and put the
name, etc. I also need to put information in the body of the letter. The
directions to create a macro are not helping. Help!!!!!
--
Phyllis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

For a third way - see the examples at the end of
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm - which can be used in conjunction
with a letter template.

Phyllis wrote:
I am trying to type a macro. It is a letter but I need to stop and
put the name, etc. I also need to put information in the body of the
letter. The directions to create a macro are not helping. Help!!!!!

Macros have been disabled - No Macros Hugh Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 09 07:16 PM
Word & Enable Macros and Disable macros Theresa Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 08 10:38 PM
Macros dblafrase Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 06 12:09 AM
With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning. Blakthorne Microsoft Word Help 6 November 1st 05 07:20 PM
Macros Stomper Microsoft Word Help 4 July 28th 05 08:04 AM