Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Judy Judy is offline

Default Rotating Word Tables When Printing Landscape

How do I rotate a landscape Word 2007 table 180 degrees when printing a
muli-page document that is mostly portrait? Normally for a single sided
document that is stapled on the left side, the bottom of the table is on the
left. I want the table to be rotated 180 degrees so the bottom of the table
is on the right in the printed document. Moving the gutter to the top in the
section break (next page) doesn't seem to work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm which does
have 2007 instructions.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Judy" wrote:

How do I rotate a landscape Word 2007 table 180 degrees when printing a
muli-page document that is mostly portrait? Normally for a single sided
document that is stapled on the left side, the bottom of the table is on the
left. I want the table to be rotated 180 degrees so the bottom of the table
is on the right in the printed document. Moving the gutter to the top in the
section break (next page) doesn't seem to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

But it doesn't answer this question, which is: Once the table has been
rotated to landscape, how can you make the landscape page print in the
correct orientation (top to the left relative to portrait). Some printers do
this naturally; others may not be able to be forced to do it. For an entire
landscape document being duplexed, you can change a printer Properties
setting to make the printer flip on the short edge rather than the long edge
(so that the tops of the front and back pages are in the same orientation);
for landscape pages in a portrait document, this is the opposite of what you
want, and ordinarily, by flipping on the long edge, you do get the correct
orientation, but if you don't, then *all* the landscape pages are wrong.

http://word.mvps.org