Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
paulc paulc is offline

Default Problem with table formatting in landscape

I am trying to create a table that is 5 columns wide and 6 rows long. When I
set the page orientation to landscape and then create the table, the table
does not span the width of the page. When I change the table width to 7.0
inches, the right border, and any text in that column, gets cut off. This
occurs only in the Print Layout View, Print Preview, and when I actually
print. The table is intact in all other views. Any suggestions?