Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Paul Moloney[_2_] Paul Moloney[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007: "Convert table to text" not available

In Word 2007, I find I cannot change tables into text. If I select the
table, even by click on the anchor for it at the top-left, then try to
select "Convert table to text", I find only ""Convert text to table"
available. Very odd, never had this problem in Word 2003.

I've ever tried it with a brand new document just using normal.dot,
and a simple table. Still the same result.

Any help appreciated,

P.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

When the table is selected, have you looked at the Layout tab? Near the right
end of the tab, you should find the Convert to Text command.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)