Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Angela A. Angela A. is offline

Default Cant fit the Text Form Field to the amount of characters I've selectedmac Word '04

You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx