Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Brian Brian is offline

Default Trouble Placing Graphic In Table

When I place clipart in a table, it disappears. I know it inserts because I
see it for a split second, and then it disappears. Using Word 2002 SP3;
originally insert the picture on a paragraph marker outside the table and set
the wrapping style to "In Front Of Text" and text wrapping to "Through" so
that I can position it easily inside a table cell.

The file is several pages in length. I created the table on the first page
by selecting Avery label 5385 (Rotary Card). Then I copied that table to the
subsequent pages. And it is on those latter pages that I'm having the
clipart positioning problem. I did not experience any clipart positioning
problems on the first page.