Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oberstfunster Oberstfunster is offline

Default How do I add sequential number to a business card template for tic

Really need help on this one in Word 2007 how can I add sequential numbering
to a word business card template so they can be printed as sequentially
numbered event tickets?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Oberstfunster" wrote in message
Really need help on this one in Word 2007 how can I add sequential
numbering
to a word business card template so they can be printed as sequentially
numbered event tickets?

Kakashi-1 Kakashi-1 is offline
Junior Member

Thank you very much, this is really very useful information, I think you should pay attention to it. I highly recommend you to look at the website where you can contact a company that is located in Singapore and this company will help you register a business and help you manage all your affairs remotely.
lostandfound lostandfound is offline
Junior Member

Online video is becoming more and more popular, sometimes even an indispensable tool for attracting customers.
To promote a video, you should follow the recommendations:

-Search for keys, analysis of indicators.
-Shoot a cool video for the selected keys.
-Perform internal video optimization.
-Create separate playlists or channels for video language dubbing into other languages.
-Raise the credibility of the video channel.
-Promote videos with links.
-Treat this work as seriously as you would promote the site.