Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SP SP is offline

Default changing format of one cell changes every cell and other tables?

I attempt to do a format change on all the text in one cell (in one table)
and the next thing I know, every cell in the table mimics the same format.
For example if I bold all the text in a random cell, all the cells in the
table get changed to have bolded text. Not only that, other tables also get
bolded text.
Any tips on why this would be occuring?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SP SP is offline

Default changing format of one cell changes every cell ....SOLVED

Forget it.
All the tables were associated with a style and I didn't catch that link.
Set the style to normal and that behavior stopped.