Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ctag ctag is offline

Default Can you rotate text in a table instead of changing directions?

I would like to rotate text instead of changing direction. You had that
option in Word 2003 but I can't find it in 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What is the difference? You have never been able to rotate text other than
90 degrees right or left, and that is the same thing as changing direction.

http://word.mvps.org

"ctag" wrote in message
I would like to rotate text instead of changing direction. You had that
option in Word 2003 but I can't find it in 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I should clarify this answer: Text Direction is the only way it has ever
been possible to "rotate text" in Word except by using WordArt.

http://word.mvps.org