Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clive[_2_] Clive[_2_] is offline

Default Labels created in Word2003, don't work in Word2007

I have successfully created an 8 page set of labels in Word 2003, but when I
open the .doc in Word2007 for printing it opens in "Compatibility mode" and
shows only the first row of each address....
I cannot find the "swicth" to turn on the view that gives me all the data -
any clues?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Labels in Word are merely tables with fixed cell dimensions. There is a
possibility that In Word 2007, the paragraph style that is being used is
defined with sufficient space after it that the balance of the text is
outside the bottom border of the cell.

Press Ctrl+A to select everything in the document and then go to the
FormatParagraph dialog and set the line spacing for the paragraphs to
single and the space before and after to 0 and see if that makes any
difference.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP