Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Maria Maria is offline

Default Add attachment to Mail Merge

Hello and help. With the old version of word and outlook I was able to add
attachments to a mail merge with the mail merge toolkit. With this new
version a mail merge is not possible with outlook and there is no toolkit in
word. Does anyone have an answer for me? I need to add attachments to my
mail merges..
--
Maria
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Mail Merge to Email with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Maria" wrote in message
Hello and help. With the old version of word and outlook I was able to
add
attachments to a mail merge with the mail merge toolkit. With this new
version a mail merge is not possible with outlook and there is no toolkit
in
word. Does anyone have an answer for me? I need to add attachments to my
mail merges..
--
Maria

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Which 'new version'? If you mean MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for
Outlook http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ then that certainly works
with Word 2007/Outlook 2007.