Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Using a VBA function in my Word Mail Merge document

Hi Bruce,

Your response suggests that what you need might be a Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge (the terminology depends on the Word version). To
see how you might use a Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod

--
Cheers
macropod

"Bruce" wrote in message news:...
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Thanks for that, both of you - plenty to work with. I went to Word VBA
because I couldn't get NextIf to work. Is there a PrevIf? If I use NextIf
like { NextIf CurrentMergeField NextMergeField *do stuff* }, should that
work? Or have I got NextIf wrong? That is, can I compare a current record
field against the next record field? If not, how do I check if the next
record needs a new letter, or can just be displayed on this page?

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10107949.aspx