Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RodneyRichardSones RodneyRichardSones is offline

Default when I convert text to table the dialog box doesn't appear

This keeps me from deciding how many columns the table will have - a problem
when I am working with tabbed columns
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Rodney,

Have you tried repairing your Word installation? In Word 2000-2003: Help|Detect & Repair. In Word 2007: Word
Options|Resources|Diagnose.

--
Cheers
macropod

"RodneyRichardSones" wrote in message
This keeps me from deciding how many columns the table will have - a problem
when I am working with tabbed columns

how can I convert table to text John P Tables 1 September 3rd 08 11:20 AM
Convert Text to Table Sharon Tables 1 October 3rd 07 07:50 PM
Convert Table to Text-dialog missing Han Schmitz Tables 3 January 5th 07 06:16 PM
Convert from table to text Gone Sailing New Users 2 June 8th 06 04:30 AM
in text file convert to Word table.
Bill_McC Tables 1 January 27th 05 04:47 PM