Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Judiver Judiver is offline

Default Printing 2 pages per sheet

I'm trying to print W2 forms from a MS Word mail merge document I created,
using data imported from an Excel spreadsheet. When I try to print the forms
(on preprinted forms), the output is weird. I'm selecting 2 pages per sheet
and it is printing the data all on the right half of the paper in a font so
small, I can't read it. I used to be able to do this when I was using an
older version of MS Word. What do I need to do to get these forms to print
correctly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you set the form up as a directory type mail merge main document that
occupied one half of a page, when you execute that merge to a new document,
that document would contain the data for two records on each page.

Alternatively, have you tried executing your present merge to a new document
and then print that document with the 2 pages per sheet option selected.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.