Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rog Rog is offline

Default \\\\\\font

I work with office 2007 and have gone window7 my favorite font is Arial but
every time I try to change the default and start a new document the old font
is back I am trying to change the default permanently
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Click on the little arrow in the bottom corner of the Font Group on the Home
ribbon, Format, Font, change the font and then press DEFAULT at the bottom
of the dialog. When you close Word, if you are prompted to save changes to
the global template (normal), say YES.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Rog" wrote in message
I work with office 2007 and have gone window7 my favorite font is Arial
but
every time I try to change the default and start a new document the old
font
is back I am trying to change the default permanently

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lynette Lynette is offline

To change the default font:

On the Home tab, under the Font grouping, click the arrow on the lower right
corner to get the Font dialogue box.

Select the font style and font size you want to set as your default. On
that same window, click the Default button on the lower left., and then
click Yes.

Close the document.

That should change it for any new document you create using the normal
template (click the Office Button - New - Blank Document).

"Rog" wrote in message
I work with office 2007 and have gone window7 my favorite font is Arial
but
every time I try to change the default and start a new document the old
font
is back I am trying to change the default permanently

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Lynette

Why do you keep repeating the same answers already given? As much as we
appreciate contributions from all sources to help widen our collective
knowledge base, repeating three day old answers just increases the time
taken to read through new posts.

Terry