Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Second Time Lucky Second Time Lucky is offline

Default Postcard Set-Up

Hi all

I want to print some postcards using Word 2003.
How do I set this up for entering text and pictures?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Second Time Lucky" wrote in message
Hi all

I want to print some postcards using Word 2003.
How do I set this up for entering text and pictures?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Second Time Lucky Second Time Lucky is offline

Thanks for that but its far too complicated.
All I want to do is set up Word 2003 so i can type in some text in the left
half of the postcard or 6x4 glossy paper.
I have labels already to stick onto the right hand side of the paper and I
can turn the paper over to print a picture on the other side.
it's just getting the text onto the 6x4 paper.

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services
on
a paid professional basis.

"Second Time Lucky" wrote in message
Hi all

I want to print some postcards using Word 2003.
How do I set this up for entering text and pictures?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

So what problem are you having typing text onto the 4" x 6" page? Just
adjust the page settings to include a LARGE right margin to limit how far
the text traverses before it automatically wraps to the next line. (Or if
you need to type the other side of the page, adjust the left margin so.)

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Second Time Lucky Second Time Lucky is offline

Okay got it set up nice now, thank you!

One last question:
How do I get to print out the background pattern onto the paper, it's just
printing the text with a white background.

Thank you.
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Second Time Lucky Second Time Lucky is offline

No need for help sorted!

Tools-Options-Print

[...]

how to make a postcard MUTTMIND Mailmerge 3 August 3rd 09 06:20 AM
Reduce 5 1/2 x 8 postcard Joi Rhone Page Layout 1 May 30th 07 03:10 AM
postcard?? L. New Users 2 September 25th 06 05:47 PM
how do i format a postcard kimberly Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 06 09:01 PM
3 x 5 Postcard Ken Newberger Microsoft Word Help 2 June 17th 05 04:17 PM