Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
WSR WSR is offline

Default Mail Merge Word 2007

I've created a mail merged document from an Access 2007 database.
I've inserted a field from the database that I want to have as bold.

In every other part of the document that happens (it bold's) except in one
place in the middle of a paragraph.

Any idea? Why would the bold format take in every other part of the document
for that field but not in the middle of a particular paragraph? The field
properties are identical throughout the word file were that field has been
inserted.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(8^)-]=[

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lynette Lynette is offline

Taking a shot in the dark here --

Maybe it's not the field that's the problem - maybe it's the font.
If you used a different font in the middle of the paragraph than
elsewhere, maybe you don't have the bold version of that font
installed on your computer. Try a different font.

Lynette