Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brooke Adams Brooke Adams is offline

Default How do I resume typing a document after being "locked out"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

How/when were you locked out? Please give some semblance of clues such as
what steps you were making when this happened, which versions of Word and OS
and are they fully patched up to date?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2007? Your trial period has probably finished. Time to buy the program.