Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amish Amish is offline

Default Normal Template Images Inserted

I have added some custom images for bullets in my Word 2003 Normal
template that are now being automatically attached to every email I
send from Outlook (even though there are no bullets used in the
email). Is there a way to prevent this without losing the ability to
use Word as my email editor?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

Remove what ever you did to the Normal and instead add a new list style using
your symbol as the bullet

.