Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Juli D Juli D is offline

Default Can I create address labels from multiple letters?

I have numerous letters in one file that I want to print the addresses on
labels, but I can't find way. any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You may be able to make use of some of the information in the article
€śConvert Labels into Mail Merge Data File€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Juli D" Juli wrote in message
I have numerous letters in one file that I want to print the addresses on
labels, but I can't find way. any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Much depends on whether all the letters have an identical format, whether
the crucial addressee information is printed on the letter, and helped if
you have used a dedicated style for the addresses. If you can tell us
*exactly* how the letters are formatted, and if they are stored in a folder
with other documents, how they can be identified as letters, we can probably
tell you how to recover the addresses to make a label data source for mail
merge.