Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sue Lamers Sue Lamers is offline

Default After mailmerge of 3 records Word shows only 1 page

Hi,

I use Word 2003 on XP SP3.

I have made a mailmerge document in Word and also have a text file with 3
records (names and addresses) in. When I open my document in Word I only
see one page with the first name and address and not the other 2 pages (no
scroll option).

Can anyone please advise what I maybe doing wrong and how I can get the
correct number of pages with the correct number of records in view.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Louis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It sounds like you maybe only pre-viewing the result of the merge rather
than actually executing it. If you want to see on the result of the merge,
click on the Edit Individual Documents item.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Sue Lamers" wrote in message
Hi,

I use Word 2003 on XP SP3.

I have made a mailmerge document in Word and also have a text file with 3
records (names and addresses) in. When I open my document in Word I only
see one page with the first name and address and not the other 2 pages (no
scroll option).

Can anyone please advise what I maybe doing wrong and how I can get the
correct number of pages with the correct number of records in view.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Louis

in word 2003 mailmerge amount shows 161.6 instead of 161.60 sambhaji kuryal Mailmerge 1 September 23rd 09 04:08 PM
Mailmerge multiple Excel records for one name to a single Word Doc Dave Mailmerge 3 February 23rd 09 11:49 PM
SOLVED: Skipped records in Word Mailmerge from Excel data source FUBARinSFO[_2_] Mailmerge 0 February 17th 09 01:49 PM
Mailmerge records Jo Davis Mailmerge 1 November 23rd 06 03:59 PM
Mailmerge same ID records on one page NickKnowsley Mailmerge 2 August 2nd 06 09:25 AM