Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JBACinti JBACinti is offline

Default Creating postcards

I'm trying to create post cards (4 to a page) with a different address on
each card from an Excel document. I've tried no use the "Insert Word Field"
"Next Record" but it seems I get a random name on each card plus the same
name is on multiple cards. It's a small database of 17 records but I get
about 2 or 3 times that many post cards. I've made labels before but not
sure how I did it. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance to articles on
this subject
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article €śMailmerge Labels with Word XP€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at:

or the article €śMail Merge with Word 2007€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.