Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RallyChick RallyChick is offline

Default How do I add an object (.xls) to an mail merge that I am emailing

I need to send an email to a large number of our users and I know how to do
that using word 2007 & mail merge. What I also need to do is add a survey
(which is a seperate spreadsheet) to the email merge.
If I was sending each individual email seperately, I know how to add
attachments in Outlook. I also know how to add objects into word documents
but there doesn't seem to be a facility to add a file that can be opened by
the recipient of a email mail merge. Any help on this would be appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See Doug's article at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Peter Jamieson