Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kiran Kiran is offline

Default Multiple E mails based on criteria

Hi,
In a excel sheet I have the assets on which I need to know status from
vendors. A particular vendor can have many assets in his portfolio.For the
Assets handled by particular vendor I need to have them on the body of mail
for each mailing.

Spreadsheet Format
Asset | Address | State | Mail | Vendor
1 | 12,NW St | AZ | | SDFS Inc
2 | 13,NW St | AZ |
| SDFS Inc
3 | 14,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
4 | 15,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
5 | 16,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc

Mail Merge Format Required in body of mail for SDFS Inc
Asset | Address | State | Mail
1 | 12,NW St | AZ |

2 | 13,NW St | AZ |

Mail Merge Format Required in body of mail for SADD Inc
3 | 14,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
4 | 15,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
5 | 16,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayors website:

http://www.gmayor.com/ManyToOne.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Kiran" wrote in message
Hi,
In a excel sheet I have the assets on which I need to know status from
vendors. A particular vendor can have many assets in his portfolio.For the
Assets handled by particular vendor I need to have them on the body of
mail
for each mailing.

Spreadsheet Format
Asset | Address | State | Mail | Vendor
1 | 12,NW St | AZ | | SDFS Inc
2 | 13,NW St | AZ |
| SDFS Inc
3 | 14,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
4 | 15,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
5 | 16,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc

Mail Merge Format Required in body of mail for SDFS Inc
Asset | Address | State | Mail
1 | 12,NW St | AZ |

2 | 13,NW St | AZ |

Mail Merge Format Required in body of mail for SADD Inc
3 | 14,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc
4 | 15,NW St | AZ |
| SADD Inc