Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
janey janey is offline

Default Straight/smart quotes

Word 2007

I have turned off the straight to smart quotes in Proofing Options but I am
still getting slanting ".

How do I get rid of these please? I just want to use " " " " as ditto in a
list and they look strange when they are slanting!

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Make sure you've cleared the option in the right place: you want the
AutoFormat As You Type tab, not AutoFormat.

http://word.mvps.org