Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Crios Crios is offline

Default paste format as comment

Is there any command to paste text or paragraph formatting as comment ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. You can certainly paste text
into a comment, but I'm sure you've already tried that.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Crios" wrote in message
Is there any command to paste text or paragraph formatting as comment ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Crios Crios is offline

I want to write a model/guide for writing a document with explanations
inserted as comments. Explanations should include Font and Paragraph
formatting shown in "Reveal formatting/Formatting of selected text" area -
this I cannot copy !.

"Crios" wrote in message
Is there any command to paste text or paragraph formatting as comment ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Use a screen capture program such as Snagit (www.techsmith.com)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Crios" wrote in message
Is there any command to paste text or paragraph formatting as comment ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Crios Crios is offline

Thanks for reply.
I am aware about SnagIt, but I would rather use text instead of picture.

"Crios" wrote in message
Is there any command to paste text or paragraph formatting as comment ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Surely your model/guide should be in the form of a template with styles for
the desired formatting. No explanation of "Reveal Formatting" should then be
necessary. If you want to show users what information they can get from
Reveal Formatting, then indeed a screen shot is the best approach.

http://word.mvps.org