Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vic's Vic's is offline

Default Mirror Images

I've tried everything- even Emailing Microsoft. I have windows XP
and cannot figure out HOW to set a photo or etc. to print in "mirror
image". I am ironing on logos to cotton Tee-shirts. Can you help me,
please ??????????? Thanx. Vic's
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This isn't something that Windows XP or Word handles. It may be something
your printer's driver can do. Open the Print dialog, click the Properties
button next to the printer's name, and look through the options it offers.
You're looking for something (a checkbox, a dropdown, etc.) labeled
"T-shirt" or "iron-on" or "flip" or some similar term. It may help to read
the printer's documentation, if you have any.

The alternative is to use a graphics program such as IrfanView
(www.irfanview) or Microsoft Paint. Such programs usually have a "flip
horizontal" tool.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Vic's wrote:
I've tried everything- even Emailing Microsoft. I have windows XP
and cannot figure out HOW to set a photo or etc. to print in "mirror
image". I am ironing on logos to cotton Tee-shirts. Can you help me,
please ??????????? Thanx. Vic's

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neron[_14_] Neron[_14_] is offline

I think it can be done manually:
* insert a picture
* convert it to be in front of text
* drag the left side of the picture over the right side
* rmb clink on the image
* uncheck lock aspect ratio
* set with of picture to be original size width
* picture has flipped over

Vic's;3708341 Wrote:
I've tried everything- even Emailing Microsoft. I have windows XP
and cannot figure out HOW to set a photo or etc. to print in "mirror
image". I am ironing on logos to cotton Tee-shirts. Can you help me,
please ??????????? Thanx. Vic's

--
Neron
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neron[_14_] Neron[_14_] is offline

Vic's;3708341 Wrote:
I've tried everything- even Emailing Microsoft. I have windows XP
and cannot figure out HOW to set a photo or etc. to print in "mirror
image". I am ironing on logos to cotton Tee-shirts. Can you help me,
please ??????????? Thanx. Vic's

--
Neron

Mirror text corgilady408 Microsoft Word Help 2 December 20th 08 11:13 PM
Printing Mirror Images in Word2007 eblaster Page Layout 2 August 31st 07 02:58 AM
mirror margin asma khorma Page Layout 1 September 20th 06 01:39 PM
Does word allow me to print mirror images of text? CraftJunkie Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 05 10:57 AM
Mirror Text Box [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 January 24th 05 07:02 PM